All employers involved in interstate commerce are affected by Wage-Hour Law. This authoritative CCH Wages-Hours Reporter will help you navigate through the Fair Labor Standards Act and related laws and rules. Current reports will provide you with authoritative information regarding minimum wages, equal pay for equal work, overtime and the prevailing wage rules affecting government contractors.
Benefits and Features
- Chronological listing and brief summaries of pertinent amendments and provisions.
- Full-text of court decisions and administrative rulings that relate to wage-hour laws.
- Prevailing wage and benefit rules that apply to government contractors.
- Full-text of federal and state laws and regulations. (electronic versions only. Print provides only full-text of federal laws and regulations)
- Full-text of rules, regulations, and forms, including wage-hour division regulations, policy statements, and interpretive bulletins.
- Full-text of most Department of Labor opinion letters interpreting the FLSA and FMLA, dating back to 1938. (electronic versions only)
- The print reporter´s organization and finding aids help you locate information quickly and easily. Paragraph and page numbers are used throughout for indexing, citing, and cross-referencing. Plus tabbed sections, tables of contents, and various indices help you search efficiently and successfully every time.
- Electronic subscriptions provide the ease and efficiency of CCH Searching. CCH´s powerful search engine makes your research effortless, with special tools to help target your search and boost your efficiency. No matter which electronic format you choose, you can apply sophisticated criteria from one convenient search screen and pinpoint the information you need in no time.
- Internet: Weekly Updates.
- Print: 2 Loose-Leaf Volumes, Biweekly Updates.