As a pension and benefits professional you face an array of complex and potentially costly issues that need to be dealt with efficiently, effectively and immediately. That´s why an all-inclusive library covering the gamut of pension and benefit administration related concerns helps you create and manage pension and benefit plans from beginning to end. The Pension Library is this tool, and puts an arsenal of information right at your fingertips.
The Pension Library includes:
- The CCH Pension Plan Guide provides everything you need to set up, maintain, revise or terminate a pension plan and resolve day-to-day concerns is right at your fingertips. It provides comprehensive information on the tax, reporting and disclosure, and legal rules affecting most types of employee benefit plans, including corporate pension, profit-sharing, 401(k), and self-employed plans and individual retirement accounts, welfare benefit plans and nonqualified arrangements.
- Employee Benefits Management offers practical guidance on the full spectrum of employee benefits including health plans, family leave, 401(k) plans, and more. Design and implement the most effective employee benefits package! Get plain English explanations on creating, evaluating, and administering all types of employee benefit plans.
- The Compliance Guide for Plan Administrators provides step-by-step and sample guidance for complying with all pension law reporting and disclosure requirements. This helpful resource is designed to lead administrators through the maze of rules affecting plan reporting and disclosure, prohibited transactions, excise taxes and penalties and plan terminations. The Guide features blank forms and instructions, plus a full selection of filled-in forms.
Also included are interactive forms which allow you to access, fill-out and print-out official forms right from your desktop! Features the most commonly-used forms, updated and augmented regularly.
- Pension and Benefits eLIBRARY - When you purchase the Internet version of the Pension Plan Guide, you can now “Plus” your order with the Pension and Benefits eLIBRARY.
- Internet: Monthly Updates.