The Compensation Guide examines the complicated area of what, when and how to compensate and reward employees. This valuable resource provides expert explanation and analysis on the complex issues of compensation in an easy-to-understand format. The guide is an essential tool for salary planning and administration, wage-hour compliance, watching benefits trends, and for meeting recordkeeping, reporting and employee communications requirements.
Benefits and Features
- Extensive discussions detailing the industry´s hottest issues such as salary planning and surveys, FLSA compliance and benefits trends to keep you up-to-date on the topics that affect you most.
- Expert CCH explanations, analysis and best practices help you to understand the complex area of what, when and how to compensate and award employees.
- The full text of federal wage laws provides you with the supplemental authority material you need for your research. Full text coverage of the Fair Labor Standards Act, Walsh-Healy Act, 29 CFR Part 516óRecords To Be Kept By Employers, 29 CFR Part 570óChild Labor Regulations, and much more!
- State wage law summaries supply you with concise, easy-to-understand information on state requirements.
- Wage surveys and benchmarks provide you with essential salary planning guidance.
- Handy practical tools , such as checklists and charts, help you to organize your efforts.
- The print reporter´s organization and finding aids help you locate information quickly and easily. Paragraph and page numbers are used throughout for indexing, citing, and cross-referencing. Plus tabbed sections, tables of contents, and various indices help you search efficiently and successfully every time.
- Electronic subscriptions provide the ease and efficiency of CCH Searching . CCH´s powerful search engine makes your research effortless, with special tools to help target your search and boost your efficiency. No matter which electronic format you choose, you can apply sophisticated criteria from one convenient search screen and pinpoint the information you need in no time.
- Monthly updates ensure you´re always seeing the latest information.
- Internet: Monthly Updates.