Human Resources Compliance Library
The online resource that addresses complex HR issues with practical answer-oriented information.
The Library provides everything you need to comply with federal and state laws and changing HR practices, covering these topics:
- Discrimination and Retaliation
- Employee Relations
- HR Management
- Organizational and Employee Development
- Safety, Security, Risk Management
The Library features:
- Organization both by the topics listed above and by type of information: quick answers, analysis and guidance, “Issues and Answers,” sample documents and tools, and training
- State and federal employment laws, including full text of laws and regulations, plus summaries of key areas
- Hundreds of benchmarks, checklists, expert advice, forms, and sample policies
- Time-saving tools:
- Administaff® Performance Now helps you implement a year-round performance management process.
- Administaff® Descriptions Now® for creating ADA-compliant job descriptions quickly and easily
- Interactive forms include hundreds of federal and state forms that cover wages/hours, EEO, immigration and much more
CCH® FMLA-ADA Leave Advisor
The CCH FMLA-ADA Leave Advisor is designed for HR personnel who must administer requests for leave, or for
attorneys who advise employers of their obligations under leave laws.
It takes you through the maze of federal leave laws by using interactive questions. Once the questions are answered, the Advisor generates a detailed analysis for your records.
The Advisor also helps you determine whether a leave request falls under the Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA), is a request for reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or is both or neither.
News and Recent Developments
HR Tracker™ and State Employment LawTracker™
Tracker is a customizable daily news service where you select the type of news to receive each day. You can also select Tracker options that will alert you to any new information posted each day.
The State Employment Law Tracker and the HR Tracker are complimentary with your subscription to the HR Compliance Library.
A complimentary service, Employment NetNews delivers a weekly news summary of HR compliance issues and employment law trends, as well as other topics related to day-to-day workplace matters.
Ideas and Trends™ Newsletter
This monthly newsletter offers in-depth discussions of industry topics with an emphasis on practical guidance.
Each issue features exclusive interviews with HR policymakers, colleagues and experts. It also brings you case studies, industry survey results and practice tips.
OPTIONAL TOOLS to add on to your Library...
State and Federal Employment Law Compare
This innovative tool helps you quickly compare multiple state employment laws in an easy-to-read chart.
You get a complete, self-contained product providing summaries and full text of state and federal employment laws, regulations, executive orders plus case law. State Employment Law Daily Document Updates and State Law Tracker News are also included. (Updated daily) Now available via IntelliConnect mobile app (IC Mobile)
CCH® Training Tools in PowerPoint
Updated regularly, each PowerPoint presentation is easily downloaded from the IntelliConnect research platform.
Designed to train managers, supervisors or employees, each course is completely customizable for adapting to the specific needs of your organization.
The following are examples of the training topics covered:
- Fair Labor Standards Act Training
- Discrimination/Harassment Prevention Training
- Violence in the Workplace Prevention Training
- Workplace Substance Abuse Prevention Training
- Discipline Training
- Hiring Training
- Internal Investigations Training
- FMLA Training
- ADA Training
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Internet: Monthly Updates.