Payroll Management Guide
CCH Payroll Management Guide helps you resolve day-to-day payroll issues and guides you in effective payroll planning. This reporter instructs you how to implement proactive, efficient payroll procedures while ensuring compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
Benefits and Features
- Detailed CCH explanations and analysis provide practical, decision-making steps for critical issues such as tax withholding and garnishment.
- Federal and State withholding tables.
- Citations to the full text of pertinent payroll laws, IRS rulings, and court cases.
- Employment tax forms.
- Calendars, charts, and checklists help you keep track of due dates, withholding percentages, garnishments, and other requirements.
- Uniform state outlines and explanations ensure you always know where to find the information you need.
- Weekly report letter gives you an at-a-glance look at what´s new.
- The Internet Version includes the time-saving tool Paycheck Calculator, providing the ability to perform Gross-to-Net and Net-to-Gross calculations, tax-free bonus calculations, dual year calculations, Federal W-4 and state exemption certificate creation, and more!
- Full text of IRS Code and Regulations.
- Full text of state income tax laws and regulations.
- International tax treaties.
- The print reporter´s organization and finding aids help you locate information quickly and easily. Paragraph and page numbers are used throughout for indexing, citing, and cross-referencing. Plus tabbed sections, tables of contents, and various indices help you search efficiently and successfully every time.
- Electronic subscriptions provide the ease and efficiency of CCH Searching. CCH´s powerful search engine makes your research effortless, with special tools to help target your search and boost your efficiency. No matter which electronic format you choose, you can apply sophisticated criteria from one convenient search screen and pinpoint the information you need in no time.
- Optional INTERACTIVE FORMS via Internet allow you to access, fill-out and print-out official forms right from your desktop! Features the most commonly-used forms, updated and augmented regularly. Contact a CCH Sales Representative for more information.
- Payroll eLIBRARY when you purchase the Internet version of the Payroll ManagementGuide, you can now “Plus” your order with the Payroll eLIBRARY
- Internet: Weekly Updates.
- CD-ROM: One Disc, Monthly Updates.
- Print: 8 Loose-Leaf Volumes, Weekly Updates.