Compliance Guide for Plan Administrators
The Compliance Guide for Plan Administrators provides step-by-step and sample guidance for complying with all pension law reporting and disclosure requirements. This helpful resource is designed to lead administrators through the maze of rules affecting plan reporting and disclosure, prohibited transactions, excise taxes and penalties and plan terminations. The Guide features blank forms and instructions, plus a full selection of filled-in forms.
Benefits and Features
- Detailed CCH explanations and analysis walk you through all the legal considerations associated with plans subject to ERISA, different types of retirement plans, fiduciary rules, plan compliance and plan termination.
- Comprehensive reporting calendars keep you abreast of reporting and filing deadlines.
- Compliance checklists provide valuable guidance in ensuring compliance with reporting and disclosure requirements.
- Handy practical tools such as tables, examples and practice tips help you to organize your efforts.
- Form 5500 and PBGC Form 1 and other necessary forms and official publications as issued by the IRS, DOL and PBGC.
- Blank and filled-in official forms, with interactive forms via the Internet and on CCH CD-ROM.
- Sample plan documents.
- Electronic subscriptions provide the ease and efficiency of CCH Searching. CCH’s powerful search engine makes your research effortless, with special tools to help target your search and boost your efficiency. No matter which electronic format you choose, you can apply sophisticated criteria from one convenient search screen and pinpoint the information you need in no time.
- The print reporter's organization and finding aids help you locate information quickly and easily. Paragraph and page numbers are used throughout for indexing, citing, and cross-referencing. Plus tabbed sections, tables of contents, and various indices help you search efficiently and successfully every time.
- Internet: Monthly Updates.
- Print: 3 Loose-Leaf Volumes, Monthly Updates.