Pension Plan Guide
The CCH Pension Plan Guide provides everything you need to set up, maintain, revise or terminate a pension plan and resolve day-to-day concerns is right at your fingertips. It provides comprehensive information on the tax, reporting and disclosure, and legal rules affecting most types of employee benefit plans, including corporate pension, profit-sharing, 401(k), and self-employed plans and individual retirement accounts, welfare benefit plans and nonqualified arrangements.
Benefits and Features
The Guide Includes:
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), ERISA regulations, ERISA Committee Reports, rulings and releases from the IRS, PBGC, DOL, SEC and other federal agencies.
- Benefit-related court decisions from the U.S. Supreme, Appellate and Federal District Courts, the U.S. Tax Court and state courts.
- Pension and benefits related sections of the Internal Revenue Code and
selected IRS regulations with Committee Reports.
- Pension-related IRS and DOL preambles dating back to 1975.
- Selected IRS letter rulings and DOL and PBGC Opinion letters.
- Class and individual prohibited transaction exemptions.
- Pending and final pension legislation.
- IRS Employee Plans Examination Guidelines Handbook.
- IRS actuarial guidelines.
- Electronic subscriptions provide the ease and efficiency of CCH Searching. CCH´s powerful search engine makes your research effortless, with special tools to help target your search and boost your efficiency. No matter which electronic format you choose, you can apply sophisticated criteria from one convenient search screen and pinpoint the information you need in no time.
- The print reporter´s organization and finding aids help you locate information quickly and easily. Paragraph and page numbers are used throughout for indexing, citing, and cross-referencing. Plus tabbed sections, tables of contents, and various indices help you search efficiently and successfully every time.
- Optional Interactive Forms via Internet or CD-ROM allow you to access, fill-out and print-out official forms right from your desktop! Features the most commonly-used forms, updated and augmented regularly. Contact a CCH Sales Representative for more information.
- Pension and Benefits eLIBRARY
When you purchase the Internet version of the Pension Plan Guide, you can now “Plus” your order with the Pension and Benefits eLIBRARY.
- Internet: Weekly Updates.
- CD-ROM: One Disc, Monthly Updates.
- Print: 12 Loose-Leaf Volumes, Weekly Updates.