NLRB Case Handling Manual
This quick reference gives you a clear understanding of the NLRB´s procedures for processing cases to ensure your case conforms to the Board´s guidelines.
Get step-by-step guidance for handling unfair labor charges, elections, and compliance proceedings, including information on the conduct of formal hearings and presentation of evidence. Also included are the NLRB operating procedures as they relate to representation elections as well as current information on compliance with NLRB orders, and issues common to both unfair labor practice and representation cases.
Benefits and Features
- New Developments containing interest rates charged for backpay awards made to employers, procedural and operational guidelines, summaries of unfair labor practice cases and representation cases, compliance actions, and NLRB rules and regulations.
- Procedural and operational guidelines to be followed by NLRB regional office staffs in processing cases under the NLRA.
- Full Text of NLRB rules and regulations for the latest official statements of policy and procedure of the NLRB.
- General Counsel´s Operational reports, providing insight to enforcement strategy.
- Report Letter shows how the Agency interprets its own rules and how the courts interpret Agency actions.
- NLRB Board Members and Regional Office Breakdown provides biographical sketches of Board members.
- Handy practical tools such as a digest of NLRB and court decisions, and case tables help you to organize your efforts, reduce risks and be more productive.
- The print reporter´s organization and finding aids help you locate information quickly and easily. Paragraph numbers are used throughout for indexing, citing, and cross-referencing. Plus tabbed sections, tables of contents, and various indices help you search efficiently and successfully every time.
- Electronic subscriptions provide the ease and efficiency of CCH Searching. CCH´s powerful search engine makes your research effortless, with special tools to help target your search and boost your efficiency. No matter which electronic format you choose, you can apply sophisticated criteria from one convenient search screen and pinpoint the information you need in no time.
- Internet: Monthly Updates.
- Print: One Loose-Leaf Volume, Quarterly Updates.